Company: All-Guard Alarm Systems, Inc.
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Company OverviewSince 1952, All-Guard Alarm Systems, Inc. has
been dedicated to providing peace of mind to business and
residences throughout the Bay Area. From Fortune 500 companies to
the average family home, we have the same proven dedication to
customer service that has served our customers for over 70 years.
We are one of the largest independent security companies in the
Northern California, and will continue to protect businesses and
families for generations to come.All-Guard is currently seeking
energetic, self-motivated, and goal driven individuals to join our
Administration team. If you are a go-getter who loves to meet new
people and enjoys a new challenge each day, then we might have the
perfect job for you!Compensation & Benefits
Competitive pay, DOEOpportunity to
advanceFull benefits after 60 days (medical, dental, life, and
AD&D)Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays401k with company
matchElective benefits available at employee's expense
(AFLAC)Position Overview: Primary responsibility is daily, weekly
and monthly in the areas detailed below. Assisting administrative
and accounting personnel as needed.Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Please note the essential functions may vary depending on
department size, organizational structure and/or geographic
- Answers incoming calls, illustrates professionalism and
courtesy. Asks where the call should be directed and connects the
call immediately. Calls should be picked up by the 2nd ring.
- Greets visitors with professionalism and courtesy. Inquires who
the visitor wants to see, and promptly contacts the employee.
Should offer a place to sit, a beverage, and be pleasant while the
- Opens the mail daily. Separates mail by addressee and
- Assists with the scanning, sorting, and organizing of documents
as needed. Customer files will be scanned in Search Express format
and saved to designated locations on database, following the
- Orders office supplies. Purchase orders for office supplies
must be filled out with department numbers, item numbers and
amounts. Approval of the purchase orders must be done before
placing an order with the vendor.
- Assists Payroll by processes incoming Technician
- Understands and follows the billing numbers procedure given to
- Assists in other Admin and Accounting/Finance functions as
- Stamps mail.
- Process incoming and outgoing surveys and tracks totals for
- Other duties, as assigned.Minimum Qualifications: The following
are the minimum qualifications an individual needs in order to
successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this
position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary
based upon the department and/or geographic location.
- Ability to function as an effective team member.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out
responsibility with minimum direction.
- Clear understanding of the generally accepted accounting
- Ability to prioritize multi task responsibilities.
- Ability to write clean, specific and well documented
- Computer Literacy.All-Guard Alarm Systems, Inc, is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on an
applicants age, sex, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity,
religion, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by state
or federal law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: All-Guard Alarm Systems, Inc., Livermore , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!