Senior SAP FICO Analyst
Company: Topcon Positioning Systems
Posted on: June 18, 2022
SummaryThis is a hybrid role and Topcon will only consider
candidates in the San Francisco Bay Area or candidates that are
willing to relocate to the San Franciso Bay Area.Act as primary
engagement point on small-to- large scale SAP engagements within IT
solutions department on Finance and Tax domain areas. Act as a
liaison between the management team, business users and the IT
technical development team. Collaborate with other sites, creating
relationships to keep communication channels open and effective.
Become a team player.Responsibilities
- Lead definition of global business requirements across major
- Create and manage SAP project tracks to implement or deploy
capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end
process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc
- Build and Deliver executive communication regarding project
strategy decisions on scope, cost & quality
- Production Support of SAP business processes as needed
- Technical configuration for domain areas
- Escalation point for solution design or troubleshooting with
outside service partners, 3rd level support for internal technical
issues if needed.
- Supporting and implementing technical integrations of global
3rd party applications
- Plan capacity for the area, follow up KPIs, make sure the team
remains with SLAs, participates in meetings to collaborate with
business, and other IT partners.
- Production Support of SAP business processes as
- BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related
- 10+ yrs experience in SAP FICO, Certifications preferred,
medium to high Project management experience.
- Must have demeonstrated proven project leadership skills as
demonstrated through SAP implementations
- 3+ years experience in the integration with other SAP
- 3+ years expereince with multiple SAP integrations
- 3+ years expereicne with S/4HANA
- Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and
- Strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of
urgency, drive and energy
- Work well under stress with the ability to deliver on time
- Strong Communication, presentation, analytical and
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the global
SAP Business Applications teams
- IT Infrastructure teams, and Network teams.
Keywords: Topcon Positioning Systems, Livermore , Senior SAP FICO Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Livermore, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!